Wednesday, March 10, 2010

THE INSIDE STORY: UNDERSTANDING THE POWER OF FEELINGS

Readers can go to link to download a belated but excellent article, in pdf format, from the Heartmath people.

In a nut shell, it explains the three-part brain, & the significant interplay with our emotional memories, our nervous system, and heart-brain communication.

What I like about it is that it offers three simple strategies - Freeze Frame, Cut Thru & Heart Lockin - which readers can learn quickly to change the way you feel by generating uplifting feelings that allow your nervous system, heart, and brain to work together harmoniously.

I first came across the scientifically-proven Freeze Frame inner-fitness system way back in the mid-90's, when I was retailing Heartmath publications & other products in my now-defunct office/store at the North Bridge Centre.

Since then, it has always helped me to stay sane in an insane world.

My personal suggestion: Explore, play & experiment with an open mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment