Thursday, April 22, 2010

TODAY'S Q2P (QUESTION TO PONDER)

Some relevant questions to reflect upon, especially after a personal encounter with others, say in a team environment:

• What did I learn about myself as a result of this experience?

• How well did I interact with other members of the team?

• What challenges did I encounter and how did I handle them?

• In retrospect, what might I have done differently as a team member?

• What might I try to do differently in the future as a result of this experience?

• How did this experience contribute to my personal or career development?

• What future developmental needs were underscored from this team experience, and how can those developmental needs be met in the future?

• How could this have been a more constructive process for me?

[Source: Action Learning Guide; Federal Executive Institute, U. S. Office of Personnel Management;]

No comments:

Post a Comment