Sunday, June 13, 2010

TODAY'S Q2P (QUESTIONS TO PONDER)


1. Who am I communicating with?

2. What are we communicating about?

3. What impact do they have on me and me on them?

4. What have they got me thinking?

5. What have they got me saying?

6. What have they got me doing?

7. What have they got me reading?

8. What do they have me becoming?

9. Are they helping me to achieve my goals?

10. Am I adding consistent value to their life?

11. What are my goals?

12. Do they inspire and challenge me to grow?

13. Am I playing to win or playing not to lose?

14. Does my behavior inspire others to greatness?

15. If I passed today, would I be proud of my contributions and legacy?

Then ask yourself the big question: Is that okay?


~ inspired by Gary Ryan Blair's e-newsletter, 'The Awesome Power of Questioning'; he is known on the internet as 'The Goals Guy'; also, the author of the book, 'Everything Counts - 52 Remarkable Ways to Inspire Excellence & Drive Results';

No comments:

Post a Comment