Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A QUICK & BRISK LESSON FROM MY SLIDEWORKS

Here's one of my favourite slides from the vast repertoire of presentation materials I often used throughout the nineties & up to the early 21st century, in conjunction with my strategy & innovation workshops for entrepreneurs, professionals, & managers, as well as teachers & students.

It comes from the beginning segment under 'Understanding Your Brain'.

I plan to use this as forerunner, for sharing with my readers, some of the principal stuff I have learned, researched, practised, improved upon, adapted, & eventually synthesised into my strategy consulting as well as coaching development work.


In a nut shell, it refers to the critical importance of using - & exercising - our brain on a daily basis... skill development... problem solving... opportunity finding... life enhancement... networking... new ways of doing things or doing new chores, etc.

Hence, from the standpoint of mind development, the more we use of it, the better it becomes.

Suffice to say, intellectual brainpower is measured by our productivity, i.e, what we do with what we know, & not by what is stored inside our head.

[to be continued in the Next Post.]

No comments:

Post a Comment