Thursday, January 13, 2011

TODAY'S Q2P (QUESTION TO PONDER)

Am I What I Can Be Or Just A Shadow Of My Potential?
This simple self-analysis will help you to find the answer and put you on course for a far more successful life:

1. Do I influence people to take action or am I always acting at the behest of others?

2. When I am in a selling position, do I control the agenda or does the prospect seize the advantage?

3. Am I a leader or a follower? How do I know?

4. Do I ever achieve anything truly original or do I accept cookie cutter solutions?

5. Do I believe that Conventional Wisdom is truly wisdom or simply the conventional way of doing things?

6. Do I ever make time to dream of the impossible and how I can make it possible? Do I know how Einstein used that to create breakthrough thinking?

7. Do I know what marketing is really supposed to do? How to measure it? How to take from mediocre to extreme?

8. Am I in the middle ranks? Of management or sales production? Do I know what I need to get to the top?

9. Do I know my limitations? Do I do anything to overcome them?

10. Do I know my greatest strengths? Do I do enough to leverage them? Do I know how to?

[Source: Marketing expert Mark Stevens' 'Unconventional Thinking' weblog;]

No comments:

Post a Comment